Bio crashed?

Discussion in 'HP' started by madflea168, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. madflea168

    madflea168 Guest

    Hello you all,

    I have a HP Pavillion ZD7000, with Windows XP Pro SP2, flashed the Bio
    from v.34 to v.35 about two months ago. was able to access the
    computer 1 week ago, then three days ago, it will shut it self down
    when power button pressed then restart by itself and take about a
    minute to load from HP logo to windows logo, from there takes longer
    than normal to boot up as well. in windows, if tried to rename some
    file, will auto typed "f" in the box, in office document key pressed
    will respond to something else, in windows explorer, highlighted file
    will keep flickering around.

    scan HD with no virus, tried to go into the Bio menu but seems to be
    the keyboard is not responding, can't access the Bio menu, tried take
    the RTC battery out did not seem to reset the Bios, tried to reinstall
    the windows, but will not respond at where to choose recover, quit or
    continue.

    seems to be the keyboard is not working, but how often would have a bad
    keyboard rather than a fried system board?

    base on this infos, please help me here, thank you.

    madflea168, Feb 24, 2005

    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

    C.Joseph Drayton, Feb 24, 2005