    board, thanks guys
    Regards
    Bob

    BH2, Nov 25, 2005

  2. BH2

    Old Hippy Guest

    If you plan to overclock or just want to learn go to,
    BIOS Optimization Guide at. http://www.rojakpot.com/

    If your not overclocking the manual is good enugh to tweek it.
    tom

    Old Hippy, Nov 25, 2005

  3. BH2

    BH2 Guest

    Thanks for the help I posted this a day ago didn't think it had gone through
    so posted it again, went back to the group and it was there, sorry for the
    double posting. Thanks again for the URL
    Regards
    Bob

    BH2, Nov 26, 2005
  4. BH2

    JM Guest

    What are you looking to do? General setup? Overclock?

    jm

    JM, Dec 4, 2005