    It used to be on members.chello.nl/mgherard/ together with
    drivers but that site is long gone.

    Does anyone have or know where to get this file please?

    Imp, Mar 13, 2014

  2. Imp

    Paul Guest

    https://web.archive.org/web/*/members.chello.nl/mgherard

    You have to navigate the archive, until you find the
    last date of the original web site.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060115191509/http://members.chello.nl/mgherard/html/download2.html

    The www.archive.org machine, cannot archive everything.
    It does not process FTP sites, so any downloads of
    the ftp://ftp.domain.com style, are not captured.
    Many sites that use complex authentication or navigation
    cannot be properly captured either - portions of the
    site will be missing.

    Still, it's a great way to find old web pages and files.

    Paul

    Paul, Mar 13, 2014

  3. Imp

    Imp Guest

    Imp, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Imp

    Rui Sá Guest

    Did you by chance think about googling?

    You're looking for a modded bios for your CUBX board that supports the
    Tualatin processor, right? So what about using the "cubx tualatin"
    keywords?

    Rui Sá, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Imp

    alliedave

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I recently purchased an ASUS CUBX myself, and found this page archiving most of the work originally done
    and posted on members.chello.nl/mgherard/:

    http://www.geocities.ws/tuacubx/

    This is a late reply, but I hope it helps anyone interested!

    alliedave, Sep 25, 2014