BIOS CHIPS : New Replacement Bios Chips or Re - Flash

Discussion in 'Asus' started by iCE Flashing iNC, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. iCE Flashing iNC, Jul 23, 2004

  2. iCE Flashing iNC

    Lord Tyr Guest

    I must say, I was so upset with the "Easy flash" for ASUS...
    Easy, as if... I did the instructions & never had a problem with my old
    Soyo mobo's....
    But when I flashed this, guess what happened? I had to pull the chip
    out, send it to asus with 5 bucks for them to reflash....? Boi was I
    upset.... Then I got the Chip like 9 days later & then it worked & at
    least they flashed it to the most current bios.....
    Thatz just my experience...

    Lord Tyr, Jul 24, 2004