BIOS CHIPS : New Replacement Bios Chips or Re - Flash

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by iCE Flashing iNC, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. iCE Flashing iNC, Oct 16, 2003

  2. iCE Flashing iNC

    Homie Guest

    I need a Bios IC (pllc 32) flashed for a Netvista asap ....
    Can ya do it for $14 ?
    Do ya take PayPal ?
    Does the price include Priority Mail or UPS second day ?

    Homie

    --
    Mainboards, Videocards & CPU pin repair.

    http://motherboardrepair.com

    visit www.bioschips.webhop.net

    For Replacement chips $14
    re-flash of existing chip $8