    k9n6gm motherboard on the MSI site
    And am on Vista so the auto tools don;t work. Any pointers?

    Mike

    Mike Croom, May 30, 2007

  2. Mike Croom

    kev Guest

    kev, May 31, 2007

  3. Mike Croom

    Mike Croom Guest

    Thanks Kev - you pointed me to the page with K9N6[SP]GM - ie an extra letter
    in

    In some way is the plain old k9n6gm part of that family - I don;t know how
    they name/number their boards

    Mike

    Mike Croom, May 31, 2007
  4. Mike Croom

    Mike Croom Guest

    Kev

    Thanks - turns out that I have a K9N6PGM - ie an extra letter in the model -
    therefore could not find the specific drivers from the series name

    Mike

    Mike Croom, May 31, 2007