    I updated using the 1011.Bin file and cant get to post.

    regards

    chris

    chris, Oct 24, 2003

  2. chris

    Ben Pope Guest

    Check the checksum... if it's good, go for it.

    I'm not one to check the checksum myself, which is a bit silly, but I figure
    there's one built into the zip file so that when I extract it, it should be
    as it went in, which should be right.

    In fact, now that you'll have a spare ROM... you could go for 1008 on the
    new one (as thats known working)... then hotflash the old one, check that it
    works, and then attempt 1011 again... that way you should have a working
    spare if it goes wrong again :)

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Oct 24, 2003

  3. chris

    Peter Hoenen Guest

    All Bios's in beta stage are BIN, the finals are AWD. However no problem,
    you can just install them or even rename them in awd. I use the version 1011
    beta 7 renamed it into 1011.awd, no problems.

    Peter Hoenen, Oct 25, 2003