    savior, which gives you a backup BIOS similar to the Die-hard BIOS, so
    if I mess up, restoring shouldn't be a problem.

    Thanks.

    Daveman750, Dec 21, 2003

  2. Daveman750

    ray Guest

    doubt it... ur bios handles allot of i/o which i would susspect would
    change frm mobo layout (physicall layout) so even a same north / south
    bridge chipset would still cause problems... but thats jst my take on
    it :)

    ray, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Daveman750

    ICee Guest

    *No*! The BIOS is programmed for each specific MB, *not* for any
    specific chipset.

    ICee, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Daveman750

    DaveL Guest

    Let him do it. He needs to buy a new board any way.

    Dave

    DaveL, Dec 24, 2003
  5. Daveman750

    ICee Guest