    Must be missing something ;-)

    Thanks for any advice
    Regards

    Bolooser11, Nov 20, 2003

  2. A normal retail board with hardware monitoring?
    ftp://ftp.asuscom.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/Slot_I/INTEL_Chipset/i440BX/P2B/with_Hardwaremonitor/1014__03.zip

    Stephan

    Stephan Grossklass, Nov 20, 2003

  3. There is a 1014 bios on the german web site, it's officially classified
    as a "beta" bios, but it's the one that you want. I believe that they
    are at the 2nd or 3rd revision of the 1014 bios.

    Barry Watzman, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Bolooser11

    Bolooser11 Guest

    Thank you