    3.5 version of the Intel Raid Option Rom, so that I can use the 3.5 version
    of the IAAR.
    Peter jansen

    Peter Jansen, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Peter Jansen

    John Lewis Guest

    Assuming you have already purchased the board...............

    Check the version of IAAR on the CD-ROM supplied with the board. If
    3.5x, problem solved. If not, and none of the BIOS upgrade docs
    mention Intel RAID 1, then you will probably have to wait...........

    If you don't have the board yet, somebody on this forum who does
    is likely to give you the answer.

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Peter Jansen

    TomG Guest

    Raid 1 is now supported by 1.6 and above, I believe.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 115,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Peter Jansen

    John Lewis Guest

    Tom,

    You need a change of spectacles again....would also help the
    sheep too..........

    The OP is referring to the IC7 Max THREE..........

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Sep 13, 2003
  5. Peter Jansen

    TomG Guest

    yeah, I guess that doesn't use the same bios, huh. such a shame since it is
    essentially the same board. but thanks for keeping me straight.

    TomG, Sep 13, 2003