Bios M2npv-vm

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Silvano, Sep 5, 2006.

  1. Silvano

    Silvano

    Hello,

    I have an Asus M2NPV-VM motherboard:

    http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?l...&modelme nu=1

    I have installed 2 X 1gig sticks of DDR2 RAM and an AMD 2X 4200 CPU and 1 X 36GB WD SATA2 Raptor drive. I am using the onboard video. The machine also has a 450W PSU.

    The machine also ran very well,

    To do something, decides to upgrade the motherboard BIOS from 0104 to 0405.
    After having update the bios, all ended, no more possible to restart the PC.
    The version of the Bios was correct, unloaded by the ASUS site.
    Obviously the retailer thinks that I have mistaken version, from now in before I think it 10 times before upgrade a BIOS.

    Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
    Silvano, Sep 5, 2006