    suggest I do?

    I sent an e-mail to Azza, but no response yet. Any help would be
    appreciated!

    CM, Dec 17, 2003

  2. CM

    hamza Guest

    hay hamza!
    now it could be the bad slot or motherboad or the system setup because
    these days most of the manufectures split the memory for the other
    usage of computer like gaming or other memory using hardware or
    software it helps them lower the cost of the computer so you might
    want to check with the company who makes you r motherboard and find
    out
    good luck man

    hamza, Dec 18, 2003