    I don't think I can get one myself. If anyone has a clue for that I'd be
    grateful too. Got dumped in my lap late in the day for a class tomorrow.
    grrrrr...

    =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?=, Oct 31, 2005

  2. Christopher Muto, Oct 31, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?=, Oct 31, 2005
  4. =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?=

    Ben Myers Guest

    Tell your boss you are not dumb and apathetic. The only way to get screen shots
    of BIOS setup screens is with a digital camera. Tell the boss to get you one,
    and you'll get on with it... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Nov 1, 2005
  5. http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=565090

    Christopher Muto posted for all of us...
    I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.
    Chris, thanks. Have that already was looking for the actual screen shots.
    I'm
    dealing with uhhhhhhhhh

    Christopher Muto, Nov 1, 2005
  6. =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?=

    Notan Guest

    I actually called someone "stupid and apathetic" and, on my word,
    his response was, "I don't know what that means, and I don't care."

    Ya gotta love it! <g>

    Notan

    Christopher Muto, Nov 1, 2005