    specified since which BIOS verion also.

    Thx in adv.
    Tallman

    Tallman, Aug 5, 2005

  2. The P4P800 has the i865PE, the no-graphics variant.
    I wouldn't be surprised if this board supported 48 bit LBA right from
    the start, IIRC it came out sometime in 2003 and the transition was late
    2002. Of course you can still get OS/driver related problems with this
    limit.

    Stephan

    Stephan Grossklass, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Tallman

    NBK Guest

    I have used a Maxtor 160Gb HDD with the 1019 BIOS.
    NBK

    NBK, Aug 6, 2005
  4. Tallman

    gb Guest