    AMD FX57
    (2) eVGA 7800GTX video card in SLI
    500Gb Hitachi Hard Drive

    Randy, Dec 31, 2005

  2. Randy

    Kimmy Guest

    http://www.rojakpot.com/freebog.aspx

    Kimmy, Dec 31, 2005

  3. Randy

    Randy Guest

    Thanks for the URL but I was thinking of a document focused on this
    motherboard. For example, what does the "Advanced Chipset Settings" mean
    and why would you change them. Specifically the "Primary Graphics Adapter"
    setting, PciE1->PCI->PciE2. Also I did an upgrade of the Bios from 703 to
    1009 and noticed the SB to NB settings changed from 1000Mhz to 5X?

    Ideally you would think ASUS would have such a document.

    Randy, Dec 31, 2005
  4. Randy

    Me Guest

    Google it!

    Me, Jan 1, 2006
  5. Randy

    milleron Guest

    Or better yet, look at this sticky thread for recommendations on the
    BIOS settings on this family of boards.
    http://www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/topic/38623/?o=0
    These recommendations have been there for a long while, but they've
    been edited and updated as the board's matured.

    Ron

    milleron, Jan 1, 2006
  6. Randy

    CoCo Guest

    hi

    Primary Graphics Adapter = selecting wich card gonna be primary
    (when using two or more, you can still use pci, but rather dumb thing to do ;-)

    SB to NB settings changed from 1000Mhz to 5X = the same! 5x HTT is 1000...

    coco

    CoCo, Jan 1, 2006
  7. Randy

    Randy Guest