    Anybody knows the major differance between these BIOS releases?!

    thx
    H.

    Holger Willms, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Holger Willms

    edde Guest

    1011 supports some new cpu's and has a few new memory settings.
    Personally, I would NEVER flash within the operating system.
    Rather, use a floppy, set bios back to defaults first, then upgrade, then
    manually set each setting in the bios.
    I have a feeling one of the new memory settings may have been out of whack.
    Just a guess though.

    edde, Jun 24, 2005