    When I try to update with the live update utility within windows, nothing
    happens.
    I would appreciate your help.

    Donkeyman, Jan 22, 2007

  2. Donkeyman

    Grunion Guest

    Donkeyman,

    Unless the upgrade is necessary to fix a specfic problem you posses, you
    should just run the old bios. The newest bios isn't necessarily the best
    bios for you.

    - Grun

    Grunion, Jan 22, 2007

  3. Donkeyman

    Donkeyman Guest

    Grunion, thanks for your answer. In the past I have done many bios upgrades
    and have never had any trouble or dead mainboards. This time I do not have a
    special reason to upgrade, so I will keep the old bios version.
    By the way, I can't find a list of processors which can be used with bios
    version 1.2?

    Donkeyman, Jan 23, 2007