    Sparky Guest

    <snort>

    Fortunately the industry doesn't use MS across the board.

    Sparky, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Joe Zorzin

    Ron Reaugh Guest

    Fortunately the percentages say otherwise. Go back in your sty.

    Ron Reaugh, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Joe Zorzin

    Notan Guest

    What the matter, Ron? No dick? You've got a real attitude.

    Notan

    Notan, Sep 10, 2004
  4. Joe Zorzin

    Tom Scales Guest

    Hope, just 99.99999%.

    Tom Scales, Sep 10, 2004
  5. Joe Zorzin

    Sparky Guest

    Certainly not 99.99999% of the servers. PC's on the desktop is not the
    universe of computing, guys.

    Sparky, Sep 11, 2004
  6. Joe Zorzin

    Paul Knudsen Guest

    Dimension 8200 user here. Installed SP2 with no problems. First I've
    heard about the bios thingie.

    Paul Knudsen, Sep 11, 2004
  7. Joe Zorzin

    Joe Zorzin Guest