    If someone who has used these wants to comment on cooling, that would be
    nice. The Shuttle cooling seems to work, mine all seem to run low load
    with the fan off or so slow I don't hear it.

    Bill Davidsen, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Shouldn't be any problem, the board should sence it's settings from the CPU.
    If you have any trouble you should be able to tweek the board into
    reconginizing it correctly (as I had to with my A64 + Chaintech board).
    Wouldn't worry about it to much. If you really want to OC I hear that
    particular CPU is really nice, almost like the old Celerons.

    Carlo

    Carlo Razzeto, Aug 6, 2004