    running any faster and at What Temp they have with
    it. And how the got there.

    Eric in AL

    Gunner, Sep 24, 2003

  2. you should be able to get alot more out of your processor by changing the
    multipler abit!!! you may need to unlock the L1 on the cpu itself!!!

    hope this helps

    regards

    ash

    xp1700 @2GHz air cooled

    Ashley Tasker, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Gunner

    Wes Newell Guest

    Someone with an 1800+ Tbred B core could be running it over 2400MHz in
    that board. I'm assuming you have a Palomino core and as such you won't
    get alot more out of it, although with voltage at 1.85v I can get a little
    over 1800Mhz out of my old 1600+ Palomino.

    Wes Newell, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Gunner

    Gunner Guest

    Well here is the odc for my cpu AXDA1800DUT3C
    If that helps any I looked it up On the
    AMD web site it come up with a Tbred core But
    I do not know if it is a or b
    Thanks

    Gunner, Sep 25, 2003
  5. Gunner

    Steve Vai Guest

    go here and it will tell you nearly everything you need to know about
    your processor

    http://mp3.zonebg.com/cpu/cpu.php

    Steve Vai, Sep 25, 2003
  6. Gunner

    Gunner Guest

    Thank You All for your replys
    I now know what i have to do to get this baby up
    and burning
    Eric

    Gunner, Sep 25, 2003