    Any clues? I have none.

    Thanks.

    Andrew

    Andrew Pierce, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Andrew Pierce

    Mangyrat Guest

    clear bios a few times (like 4 times)with the jumper and then pull the
    batterie for 5 min.
    some biostar boards need the bios cleared for them to work right. they make
    good boards but crapy bios/updates.

    i have a m7viw also ande i had to do the same to get it to work with a ati
    8500 and a fx 5200.
    also i had to set agp at 2x for the 5200 to work in 3d apps. also make shure
    the apg card is in the slot good my case is cheap and when i screwed the
    card down it was making the back of the agp card ride up in the end i had to
    bend the card mount so that it would seat the card good and not screw it
    down tight.

    Mangyrat, Sep 24, 2003