    disk options.

    Thank you in advance for any information and advice.

    NJ

    Neil Jones, Dec 25, 2008

  2. Neil Jones

    Paul Guest

    You could start with a Wikipedia article. Then
    try examining a few Newegg entries.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ubCategory=600&N=2000100600&SpeTabStoreType=0

    You can find review of drives on sites like cdfreaks and
    cdrinfo.

    "25GB single layer, 50GB dual layer".
    http://www.cdfreaks.com/reviews/LG-GGW-H20L-Blu-ray-Writer-Review/Blu-Ray-Performance.html

    One thing you have to ask yourself, is how reliable the
    technology is. Would burning only one copy be enough ?
    Would leaving a second copy on a hard drive, be
    enough insurance ? That is a lot of data on one piece
    of media.

    Paul

    Paul, Dec 25, 2008

  3. Neil Jones

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    Check any online store that sells computer hardware and you'll find
    Blu-ray burners and recordable media. A quick Google search will get you
    all the answers to your questions on Blu-ray.

    Shawn Hirn, Dec 25, 2008