Blue and red dots on colour pages with HP 2500L Colour Laserjet

Discussion in 'HP' started by Kim, Mar 8, 2006.

  1. Kim

    Kim Guest

    Hi All,

    Just some advice needed to correct this problem if possible ?

    My 2500L has started printing on colour prints only, cyan and magenta
    spots - mainly cyan - not all in an even density - but varying from
    the botton right corner of the printed page towards to top left ?

    Have cleaned the printer out of toner dust etc and have fitted a new
    imaging drum (OEM - HP) but it improved for a while and now its back
    again.

    I must admit these are the original toner carts when I bought the
    printer new some 2.5 - 3 years ago but they are still showing 30%
    full.

    Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated !!

    Cheers,

    Kim

    Kim, Mar 8, 2006