    I purchased a three button bluetooth mouse. It is, as I expected, setup for
    right-handed use. Is there anything equivalent to xmodmap -e "pointer=3 2 1"
    which will change the pointer order for OS X?

    VAXman- , Dec 8, 2004

  2. VAXman-

    VAXman- Guest

    It's a Macally BT mouse. OS X appears to recognise the three button mouse
    and even respects the wheel mouse button. It just doesn't respect the left
    handed user.

    VAXman- , Dec 9, 2004

  3. VAXman-

    VAXman- Guest

    Is this Logitech mouse a BlueTooth mouse?

    Also, nearly every Logitech mouse I've seen lately is right-hand biased
    in that they are curved to fit in a right-hand, not left.

    VAXman- , Dec 9, 2004
  4. VAXman-

    VAXman- Guest

    I found a solution to my problem. uControl! This will not install on OS X
    10.3.6 out of the box but google helped me find a work around to install it.
    If anyone is interested, google for "uControl" +"10.3.6" or follow this URL
    http://www.galactec.com/kynes/post/1149

    I am happily using my Macally Bluetooth three button mouse lef-handed and I
    am finally back in my right-mind. :)

    VAXman- , Dec 9, 2004