Bluetooth and Motorola V600 cellular phone

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by C.Joseph Drayton, Oct 31, 2004.

    C.Joseph Drayton, Oct 31, 2004

  2. C.Joseph Drayton

    tc Guest

    A shot in the dark.
    Can you not query the bluetooth phone to find what services it offers? Maybe
    it is under a different name than PAN.
    Terry

    tc, Oct 31, 2004

    Hi Terry,

    My phone doesn't give you the option to find out what services it offers.

    The reason why I am confused, is because with both Bluetooth adapters,
    It only comes up as an analog modem. Even there it has problems. I can
    try to have it dial, but with both I get an error 678. The phone
    number is right and does work if I attach a landline.

    If it didn't work so well with my Palm Tungsten|T3, I would think it
    was a defective phone.

    I went to the Motorola web site, I they do not offer and special
    drivers for the V600. I did have to chose drivers for the V600 on the
    Palm and used the driver for the TP280i.

    Ciao . . . C.Joseph

    That which a man buys too cheaply . . .
    ~ He esteems too lightly

    C.Joseph Drayton, Oct 31, 2004
  4. C.Joseph Drayton

    tc Guest

    Does the bluetooth on the computer offer an option to discover what services
    are offered by a bluetooth device it is talking to? I thought I read
    something similar to this approach with bluetooth on ppc called "explore a
    bluetooth device".
    Terry

    tc, Nov 1, 2004
  5. C.Joseph Drayton

    tc Guest

    tc, Nov 1, 2004

    C.Joseph Drayton, Nov 1, 2004

    C.Joseph Drayton, Nov 1, 2004
  8. C.Joseph Drayton

    festo Guest

    Yes, I you can and I use a kesington adapter on my computer. It does
    show the
    services offtered by the blue tooth device.
    Read more about installing bluetooth in Windows XP SP2

    festo, Dec 20, 2004

    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

    C.Joseph Drayton, Dec 20, 2004