    I currently have both a tablet & a Netbook with Bluetooth. However, my hands
    are big enough that I find most of the Bluetooth mice uncomfortable to use.

    Are there any full-size Bluetooth mice available?

    Lawrence, Oct 30, 2009

  2. There are a number of full sized bt mice... I have one from microsoft
    that is the same size as all of their other "standard" mice. Pretty
    sure that logitech sells some as well and many companies such as dell
    vend the same hardware with their name on it.

    Might also take a look at http://mogostore.com/ as they have some
    interesting mice that ride and charge in the pcmcia slot but are large
    enough to fit large hands.

    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, Oct 30, 2009

  3. The information in the "MoGo Store" website us rather limited. A lot
    more details are to be found on the main MoGo site:
    http://www.newtonperipherals.com/products.html

    Really valid recommendation!

    One of the main advantages is that they can be stored inside the
    computer and there is no "extra" to forget when leaving the house or
    loose it when on the road.
    Immediately after its appearance I bought the "classical" PCMCIA MoGo
    mouse (also branded as "HP Card mouse) and later I got the "MoGo
    Presenter Mouse X54T" which I use for the screenshows in my lectures.
    Fantastic device. Only disadvantage: My good old HP tc1100 does gave a
    PCMCIA card slot and I did not yet find an adapter for PCMCIA to X54
    {siiigh} so that I can not store it inside the computer and need a

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Oct 30, 2009
  4. Lawrence

    Lawrence Guest

    Beverly -

    Do you have a model number for the MS Mouse?

    Larry

    Lawrence, Oct 30, 2009
  5. Lawrence

    Lawrence Guest

    Rainald & Beverly -

    Thanks to both of you for your information.

    Larry

    Lawrence, Oct 30, 2009
  6. Looks like the one I have (Microsoft Bluetooth Wireless Intellimouse
    Explorer) may have been discontinued, but it's shown at
    http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Bluetooth-Wireless-Intellimouse-Explorer/dp/B00006LHSL
    and
    http://www.microsoft.com/products/i...b77c4b3c-3387-4ba4-90e5-99ddbf760f67&type=ovr

    ....the prices for "used" and "refurb" seem to indicate they are beloved.

    This one;

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=013

    ....is not much smaller but much less expensive. (4")

    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, Oct 30, 2009
  7. Lawrence

    Lawrence Guest

    Beverly -

    You're right, *expensive*. ;-)

    I forgot to mention earlier that I'm left-handed, so I need one that can be
    used ambidextrously.

    Unfortunately, I have some *feeling* problems with my hands, so, I also need
    one at least 5" in length. My favorite wireless was the Logitech Cordless
    Click; however, I don't really like the wireless dongle sticking out when I
    need to move around. I've actually gotten pretty good at using the wireless
    mouse on my shirt or leg. :)

    Larry

    Lawrence, Oct 30, 2009
  8. Lawrence

    Sven Guest

    Sven, Oct 31, 2009
  9. Lawrence

    Lawrence Guest

    Sven -

    Thanks for the recommendation. I'll take a look at it.

    Larry

    Lawrence, Oct 31, 2009
  10. Really cheap!
    So it's just your premature first impression which is "cheap".

    I have several of these "mouses" (mice <bg>).
    One of them, the x54 "Presenter" is a true essential for my work.
    I would not want to miss any of the different models.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Jan 21, 2010
  11. Tastes differ. :)
    I love these beasts.