    any module.

    3.In what interface i can connect to blutooth module?UART or I2C.

    I will be thankfull if you reply my question.

    allen_cool, Mar 27, 2014

  2. lwBT is an open source light weight protocol stack and source code seems to
    be available on GitHub. It has been implemented on a few platforms but you
    may need to adapt it to yours.

    However, if you simply wish to communicate between your device and mobile
    phone then you can purchase small BT modules which presents the data to the
    embedded device as a serial RS232 style communication which can be spoken to
    by an terminal programme on your Android phone with SenaBTerm for example.
    If you need to send files you may have some work to do in implementing
    something like Kermit or YModem.

    Cheap modules for serial link are available from
    <http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Interface...Module-HC-05-06-For-Arduino-UK-/281270898594>

    A bit of Googling will probably turn up alternative module styles and
    software options.

    Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET.....<email://>
    Forth based HIDECS Consultancy.............<http://www.hidecs.co.uk>
    Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
    Tel: +44 (0)1235-510979

    Paul E Bennett, Mar 28, 2014

  3. allen_cool

    hamilton Guest

    I also have followed this project.

    First, this project has not been updated for aver 5 years.
    2nd, The original author stopped work on this project because of
    problems with BlueTooth SIG.

    If you going to use this with a hobby project it may or may not work for
    you.
    If you going to try to build a product with this code, there may be
    dragons here.

    hamilton, Mar 28, 2014