    anyone noticed this. I suppose that the changing the cable won't
    affect this.

    / martin

    Martin Magnusson, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Martin Magnusson

    Mike Walsh Guest

    The image will be slightly sharper at high resolutions with the BNC connectors because of the higher frequency response of the BNC cables. Convergence is a problem with the CRT and is not affected by anything external to the monitor. Unless the monitor is a bottom of the line cheap model the convergence being off is a good reason to exchange it. A monitor with BNC connectors does not fit this description.

    Mike Walsh, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Thanks for your answer.
    It's a Sony GDM-F520, but I bought it used (it was said to be 2.5
    years old). The convergence is not perfect, but it is probably better
    than my old Hitatchi CM611T.

    / martin

    Martin Magnusson, Apr 21, 2004