    Can you recommend me a book about Cocoa? I have no real experience in
    GUI-programming.

    TIA!

    Leo Dekeo, Feb 13, 2007

  2. First, this isn't really the best group for such questions. You should
    be looking in the comp.sys.mac.programmer tree. Follow-ups set.
    <http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ObjectiveC/ind
    ex.html?http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/Objecti
    veC/Introduction/chapter_1_section_1.html>

    Same thing in PDF:
    <http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ObjectiveC/Obj
    C.pdf>

    (Those entries, btw, were the top two results I got doing a Google
    search for objective-c restricted to Apple's domain.)

    <http://www.bookpool.com/ss?qs=hillegass&x=0&y=0>

    Gregory Weston, Feb 13, 2007