    solving the problem

    Nice one!!!
    Craig

    Craig, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Craig

    Adimurugan.V Guest

    There are several probs.
    1. If you connect with the hard disk the hard disk is damaged it may
    be due to disconnected or damaged data, power cable
    2. if and only if you dont have the hard disk in your computer the
    prob is your cdrom drive maynot be having the booting feature. the
    CDD less than 32x may not having this feature.
    3, the cd media is not origionally bootable.

    Adimurugan.V, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Craig

    Ron Cook Guest

    Ron Cook, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Craig

    Liam Guest

    There is a BIOS setting to determine the boot sequence. Generally it
    should be set to floppy, then HDD. It can be set to try the CDROM
    before it goes to the hard disk, which I uspect is the case.
    Sometimes it is phrased like "Boot Device 1: IDE0, Boot Device 2:
    IDE1" etc. These can be tried, trial and error, until you have a
    successful boot without that message. Just be sure to write down the
    original settings before you change them in case you mess something
    up, nothing personal. As long as you can get into the BIOS this should
    be easy to solve.

    Good luck,
    Liam

    Liam, Nov 11, 2003