    Xp drivers are far better than ATI' catalysts (for radeon 7500 card).
    Do you have heard of a good program that performs a reliable gamma modification over there ?
    Thanks if you can help.

    Smith, Apr 29, 2005

  2. I think radlinker had an option for gamma, not sure if it was for the
    screen or the program? It's was supplied in omega driver. But you can
    download radlinker itself at www28.brinkster.com/chrisww1942/

    JamesKim1111972, Apr 29, 2005

  3. Smith

    Smith Guest

    Well the gamma should be enable all the time, for all Windows xp programs.

    Smith, Apr 30, 2005