    socket in MB, but I am unsure of voltage, pin size, etc.....thanks
    for reading all this......

    Jim

    qakbiggs, Nov 17, 2006

  2. qakbiggs

    Ben Myers Guest

    The power jack on a notebook computer is usually a passive device and it does
    not carry a voltage rating. Size of the power socket and size of pins need to
    be matched exactly.

    You may have to invest in several power jacks until you get one that matches up.
    Or find a supplier who knows for (almost dead) certain that the jack is for the
    7110gx... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Nov 17, 2006

  3. qakbiggs

    Tweek Guest

    Tweek, Nov 17, 2006
  4. Try ebay. I've found several for Gateway laptops for about $3-4.

    Mike

    Michael Brown, Nov 19, 2006