Broken laptop in London

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Bruno Panetta, Feb 18, 2008.

  1. Does anyone know a good place in London where they can fix a laptop
    within 1-2 working days? My laptop has a broken LCD screen. Thanks.

    Bruno Panetta, Feb 18, 2008

  2. Bruno Panetta

    Cyclops Guest

    With a broken screen, you'd probably be better off cost-wise buying a
    new laptop and having them transfer files from the old laptop to the new
    one. LCD's are expensive!

    Cyclops, Feb 18, 2008

  3. Bruno Panetta

    Quaoar Guest

    Very expensive, indeed! Usually the cost is of the order of the
    discounted cost of the entire notebook, which means that a new notebook
    is a better investment.

    Quaoar, Feb 19, 2008