Burner issues and errors(please help)

Discussion in 'Asus' started by mark1_0, Jul 6, 2006.

1. mark1_0

mark1_0

:confused:
    Hi, since the beginning, I had used my burner that is on my laptop, and it has been working wonders, it was perfect. I made from Data CD's to Audio, to Video CD's, and even duplicated some of my DVDs using DVDR CDs. Much much later, for some odd reason, my burner would not duplicate movies correctly, it would do the process, but then when it finished, I would check the cd and it would be as if I never burned anything in it, and I can't re-use that cd. Then I downloaded some movies off the net, and tried burning them as data files, so that when I wanna see them, I just put in the cd on my Laptop, and open the folder. But when I tried doing that, it would give me two choices, burn with multisession or no, but either one I choose, it would not burn it correctly. :(
    It seems that anything that has to do with videos, I can't burn. The audio burning still works. I can still burn music. Could the problem be my CD drive?? cause the CD drive is also the burner, but if it were the cd drive, then I wouln't be able to burn audio cds either. Soooo, i'm stumped.:confused: Oh, and I have some CDRW cds, and I like burning images onto those cds, cause I use to use that cd to upload the images to another computer. Now, it seems to not be working either, it would stop like at 20% when it is burning, and it would stop. Or sometimes when I try to erase the CDRW, it would seem like it finishes erasing, but it then freezes at 100% and the time keeps going and going. What the hell is going on with my Drive???

mark1_0, Jul 6, 2006
  2. mark1_0

mark1_0

Need help badly, please help...:(

mark1_0, Jul 8, 2006
Ask a Question