    which is tricky.

    I believe it may be easier under unix but I really want a windows (or
    DOS) solution.

    nobody, May 1, 2008

  2. nobody

    _ Guest

    When I was playing with the Amstrad PDA 600 I used a dos program that read
    and wrote images from/to pcmcia cards. I had to get a reader that plugged
    into a floppy port on the motherboard. I know it worked on both RAM cards
    and the REX pcmcia organiser gadget. Would that do?

    It's on another box that would have top be resurrected, so if yes reply in
    the ng and I'll dig it out and email you.

    _, May 1, 2008