    anything in there.

    any help would help... :)

    tia.

    RT, Jan 4, 2007

  2. RT

    Jim E Guest

    What os? No driver reqd for xp.

    Jim E, Jan 5, 2007

  3. RT

    PackRat2112 Guest

    hmmm... ok this is strange then... because it actually looks like
    everything is working. i.e. the code window is working.

    the problem that i'm having specifically is the sd-card reader.
    when i insert my card, usually the little light turns on, and now
    nothing..

    and the drive letters for the individual card readers are gone from "my
    computer. that's why i thought i had to reinstall the drivers.

    oh, xp mce 2005

    PackRat2112, Jan 5, 2007
  4. RT

    Jim E Guest

    could the cable have become loose?

    try detecting new hardware in device manager

    Jim E, Jan 8, 2007
  5. RT

    PackRat2112 Guest

    ended up being a problem in the rigistery... tune-up utilities fixed it
    up.

    :)

    PackRat2112, Jan 11, 2007
  6. RT