    version, but my board only supports upto 333Mhz DDR. I know that SDRAM
    DIMMs are backwards compatable with slower bus speeds, but what about
    DDRAM?

    Larry Roberts, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Usually it will.

    Have you checked the RAM manufacturer's website for specs? It should tell
    you there what speed(s) their RAM will run at and there is usually a
    motherboard compatibility list as well.

    --
    callsignviper

    The truth is out there. You just have to look in the right places and ask
    the right questions.

    callsignviper, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Larry Roberts

    rstlne Guest

    Yes..
    If your told no then dont talk to them any more.

    rstlne, Apr 21, 2004
  4. Larry Roberts

    Ben Pope Guest

    Well, besides that fact that you're talking about memory rated for 200MHz on
    a board rated for 166MHz.... yes, it should work fine, at 166MHz.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Apr 22, 2004