    Seen PC400 ram running at 500mhz, 250fsb capable right ?

    Just puttiing together a new system want it as fast as possiblr.

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Feb 3, 2004

    JAD Guest

    how about giving us the 'specs' of your 'system'.

    JAD, Feb 3, 2004

    JAD Guest

    hmmm my P3V4x can't

    little "general" don't ya think?

    JAD, Feb 3, 2004

    Chip Guest

    I was only larking about. I guess I should have said "Yes ;-)" Not just
    "Yes".

    It depends on your interpretation of the the word "any". He asked "Can any
    Memory and .... etc". The answer is "Yes, there are some that can."

    Cheers,

    Chip.

    Chip, Feb 5, 2004