Can anyone choose a satisfactory stylus for me ?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by clogone, May 7, 2018.

  1. clogone

    clogone

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2018
    Hello all,

    I am a math and physics teacher. I use handwriting apps to a large extent. I own a ipad pro with retina display. I use apps like 'papyrus' on android and 'notability'on iOS.

    I tried ad on one stylus-but I am not happy with it. It doesn't draw lines properly. The disc at its tip makes it difficult to focus.

    Can somebody suggest a stylus that

    1. Doesn't require special apps for its functioning?
    2. Compatible with my ipad pro and my Samsung laptop.
    3. I don't like the active pen, that is battery inside. As far as I am concerned, it is not convenient to carry and there is no worry of using up the battery.
    4. My individual expenditure is between 15 USD and 20 USD, or else I can not afford more higher price of stylus. That is a vital factor for me.

    Thanks in advance!!

    clogone, May 7, 2018
  2. clogone

    clogone

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2018
    okay, I've chosen one suitable stylus like this one

    [​IMG]

    Actually I don't know how well this stylus can be drawn or written. Experience will continual be upgraded.

    clogone, May 8, 2018