Can anyone get working drivers for Soundstorm for SP2 ?

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by BORG, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. BORG

    BORG Guest

    Can anyone get this to work with XP SP2 ? every time I try to open the
    Sound Storm or nForce control panel it crashed out.

    Starting to think these Shuttles aint all they think they are.

    This is just one more problem with this machine.

    Thanks

    --
    <--ROT13 it
    Spam Trap in Header

    Child Birth is hereditary,
    If your parents didn't have any children
    Then the chances are you wont.

    http://borg.no-ip.com

    BORG, Feb 1, 2005

  2. BORG

    ytrewq Guest

    Did you run multiple spyware detection/removal BEFORE INSTALLING SP2????
    ======================

    ytrewq, Feb 5, 2005

  3. BORG

    BORG Guest