    This thing gets very tired when I open a few windows of Internet Explorer.
    Will the faster Duron help or does anyone have a better suggestion?
    /per

    per, Oct 22, 2003

  2. per

    SPS 700 Guest

    Get the fastest Athalon XP CPU your motherboard & wallet can handle. I just
    got an OEM XP 2200 for $59.00 at starmicro.

    SPS 700, Oct 31, 2003

  3. per

    per Guest

    But I've got one of those boards with seial numbers that is said not being
    able to handle Athlon XP's. What last figures do you have in your serial
    number?
    Some say that its only a few in the resricted board lots that fail, I don't
    know what to think.
    /per

    per, Oct 31, 2003