    Thanks much,
    Doug

    "You can't change a man. Unless he's wearing diapers." Mary Bennett

    dougm, Apr 27, 2005

  2. dougm

    kangcool Guest

    It will work fine.
    You can probably have two monitors on the xvr-100 which can probably
    work in xinerama, so making one large 2D screen.

    You probably cannot mix the xvr-600 with the xvr-100 in xinerama mode,
    but if you can it will only be in 2D as that is all the xvr-100 can do.
    Not sure, if its the Red version of the sb1500 then no, I have not got
    a silver one to comment on what cool features it may have :)

    kangcool, Apr 27, 2005

  3. dougm

    x Guest

    Wil work in either.
    You can't do three, Xinerama won't work unless the cards
    are identical (at least the same device driver), and it's
    all cards or nothing for Xinerama.

    XVR-100 supports doublewide mode, so you can combine those
    two displays (in hardware).
    Turn on -doublewide using fbconfig.
    Put the device ONCE ( probably /dev/fbs/pfb0 ) in Xservers.
    Don't turn Xinerama on.

    BTW, XVR-100 doesn't accelerate 3D (it's SW),
    so combining that with a 3D card would just
    slow 3D down (even if 2D might work).

    Will it make

    x, Apr 28, 2005