    at the BIOS settings?

    Cheers,

    Fred.

    Fred Finisterre, May 25, 2004

  2. Fred Finisterre

    logized Guest

    Fred,
    You need the CPU (with cooling fitted) and RAM and don't need the
    HD,CDROM or Floppy drives.
    Dave

    logized, May 25, 2004

  3. Fred Finisterre

    Mark McKagan Guest

    Agree. The BIOS won't know how to configure itself without a CPU (w/cooling)
    and memory. The other standard internals would be nice as
    well.....particularly a hard drive and cd-rom.

    Mark McKagan, May 28, 2004
  4. Thanks guys. You were right. I wanted to test before putting the disk cage
    in if poss.

    Fred.

    Fred Finisterre, May 29, 2004