    properly. Will it slow my system down or cause any reliability
    problems? If so maybe I'm better off with just the 512meg 400 or
    either upgrading the other to a 400.

    MarkW, Dec 17, 2003

  2. MarkW

    MarkW Guest

    I wanted to add this, if it is true that the 400 is faster but they
    both work together would it help if I maybe put the 400 in the first
    memory slot so that the system uses that first and not the 2nd module
    as much?

    MarkW, Dec 17, 2003

  3. MarkW

    hamza Guest

    hey hamza
    so you want to put both of those rams togather they should work
    togather
    i dont see any thing wrong with it and yah as you said but the 400 one
    in the first slot so the computer access it first.
    goodluck man

    hamza, Dec 18, 2003
  4. MarkW

    JMR Guest

    It's going to run at the 266 bus speed though.

    JMR, Dec 18, 2003