    I know my monitor can do it, so how could i get my Radeon to do it can
    i do it safely ??? and easy ?

    Thanks if you can help.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Nov 28, 2003

    Ben Pope Guest

    Most monitors have an aspect ratio of 4:3 = 1.333, 1600x1024 has an aspect
    ratio of 1.5625, it makes everything funny proportions. 1600*1200 or
    1280*960 would seem more practical (1440*1080 would likely do as well, but
    might not be an option)

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Ive got a 1400 by 1050 :) 85 hertz looks good, but i got the virtual
    screen thing going i can use the mouse to move the screen why ??

    I'am using these omega drivers prob that.

    Ive got 1600 by 1200 but only at 75 hertz i see the flicker.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Nov 28, 2003

    Ben Pope Guest

    Not sure.
    Yeah, I do too. Glad I got an upgrade from my Sony E400 to G400, allowed me
    to do 85Hz at that res instead of 75Hz.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Nov 28, 2003
  5. I would expect 100htz for the money at the resolution.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Nov 29, 2003

    Ben Pope Guest

    85Hz is high enough to be fair, and yes it is expensive.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Nov 29, 2003