    the PSU powercord in one hand and the extender from the wall outlet in
    the other.

    TIA /Ola J

    Ola A Johansson, Nov 29, 2004

  2. Ola A Johansson

    Paul Guest

    Use the Asus adapter.

    If you own a multimeter, then test the case wiring before using it.
    Firewire devices are too expensive to risk on incorrect case wiring.

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Hi Paul!
    I was too eager to try it out, and I don't have any Fire-Wire devices
    here right now, so I just left that unconnnected and started my testrun.

    I do own a DMM however, so I guess I'll probe the wires before I connect
    anything to either one of them.

    Thanks for your tip /Ola J

    Ola A Johansson, Dec 1, 2004