    I successfully installed the driver, however, it is loaded to Com 4.
    Microsoft Sheets and Maps can not find 4, only Com 3. Any suggestions? The
    GPS works Fine on my desktop computer with same configuration.

    Paul, Mar 17, 2007

  2. Paul

    Jason Tsang Guest

    Jason Tsang, Mar 18, 2007

  3. I'm attempting to make Streets & Trips 2007 touch-screen friendly (with a
    little add-on). Here are three screenshots:

    http://www.gpspassion.com/upload/team/Keys-20070404.gif

    http://www.gpspassion.com/upload/team/Keys-20070406.gif

    http://www.gpspassion.com/upload/team/Keys-menu-20070407.gif

    It's still in "Beta" stage, but feel free to download it and give it a try.
    Scroll down to the download area, and make sure you download the "Beta"
    version (not the "Final release" version:

    http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24519

    Feedback would be appreciated as I was mostly unable to properly test it in
    conjunction with a touch-screen. I only have a 600 MHz TabletPC, and the CPU
    is inadequate to run it satisfactorily, so most of the testing was done on a
    faster machine with a mouse :-(

    Marvin Hlavac, Apr 7, 2007
  4. Paul

    Paul Guest

    I finally got it to work after mucking about with microsoft's device
    management. I also forgot to mention that I had a Palm T/X hooked up as well,
    so that was using the port. Thanks for the input.

    Paul, Apr 26, 2007