    know if I can use the #41 cartridge in the 722c?

    Thanks so much.

    Sue

    SUSAN DIEHL, Feb 28, 2005

  2. SUSAN DIEHL

    Bob Headrick Guest

    No, although they look the same the cartridges are very different. The drop
    size for the #23 cartridge is about 1/3 that of the #41 and the cartridges
    operate at different voltages and frequencies. The DeskJet 722 will not
    attempt to print with a #41 cartridge.

    Regards,

    Bob Headrick, Mar 1, 2005

  3. SUSAN DIEHL

    Thomas King Guest

    I had that printer for years until the belt self-destructed inside the
    printer. It was an excellent printer and I only used HP store bought inks. I
    know what people say about refills. But the print head is made up of tiny
    holes and these get clogged or irregular. The print heads on all ink
    cartridges are designed for that printer. The HP issue aside, I'd only use
    the right one and new each time. I'm a network engineer and not a printer
    expert, but that's my experience.

    Thomas King, Mar 1, 2005
  4. hi ,

    1. she asked for another original hp-cartridge .

    2. to go sure you do right , but i refill my canon bjc6000 since a while
    with inks and don't care from where and for what . i guess it's up to
    the resolution - the higher the more critical with wrong ink .

    wolfgang schneider, Mar 23, 2005