    display sent to my secondary display (TV set). However, what I can't do is
    just enlarge vertically - it does it equally both vertically and
    horizontally. ATI can do this. I'm surprised NVIDIA can't, or am I wrong?

    Moi, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Moi

    phobos Guest

    The zoom feature is really an overscan option, not a true zoom or axis
    dependent stretch like your monitor can do. Overscan is used in all
    TV's normally - usually somewhere around 10% of the image is cropped
    behind the black bars at the far edges of the glass.

    phobos, Nov 13, 2003

  3. Moi

    Moi Guest

    Are there any other programs that will let me do true vertical enlargement -
    the image on my TV is slightly too small vertically.

    Moi, Nov 13, 2003
  4. Moi

    phobos Guest

    I haven't played around with TVTool in a while, but I think it might. I
    at least remember several positioning controls being present. www.tvtool.de

    phobos, Nov 13, 2003
  5. Moi

    Moi Guest

    Hmm, just tried it. Interesting program. Sadly it doesn't seem to have
    TV-out image resizing, only app resizing.

    Still, it let me switch Media Center to 16:9 window on a 4:3 desktop which
    was something!

    Moi, Nov 13, 2003