    then open this received email using the Macintosh Mail application, can I
    save all 125 addresses to the Macintosh Address Book?

    Thank you.

    Kurt Todoroff, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Mail has a built-in mechanism to transfer the sender address to the
    Address Book. But it doesn't have anything to transfer addresses from
    the text automatically.

    Can AOL export its address book to a vCard file? Address Book can
    import this.

    Barry Margolin, Feb 21, 2005

  3. it can also import LDIF address files --- can AOL export to LDIF?

    I want to transfer 125 email addresses from AOL to the Macintosh Address Book. If I send email from AOL to myself and these 125 email addresses, then open this received email using the Macintosh Mail application, can I save all 125 addresses to the Macintosh Address Book?

    Daniel Juarez, Feb 22, 2005